The Signature Golf Course at Legends Golf & Safari Resort is one of the longest in the world. Playing at 6,534 meters for daily play and having the capability of being extended to a staggering 7,748 meters for tournaments, making this a true African Challenge.
The world class champion course, better known as the Signature Course, has been designed exclusively by the world's leading golfers and, as such, has earned the ranking of "The Best New Course in South Africa" by Golf Digest.
18 LEGENDARY GOLFERS
- Hole 1 - Trevor Immelman (South Africa)
- Hole 2 - Thomas Bjorn (Denmark)
- Hole 3 - Jim Furyk (USA)
- Hole 4 - Bernhard Langer (Germany)
- Hole 5 - Michael Campbell (New Zealand)
- Hole 6 - Colin Montgomerie (Scotland)
- Hole 7 - Mike Weir (Canada)
- Hole 8 - Camilo Villegas (Colombia)
- Hole 9 - Justin Rose (England)
- Hole 10 - Padraig Harrington (Ireland)
- Hole 11 - Raphael Jacquelin (France)
- Hole 12 - Ian Woosnam (Wales)
- Hole 13 - Luke Donald (England)
- Hole 14 - Robert Allenby (Australia)
- Hole 15 - Vijay Singh (Fiji)
- Hole 16 - Sergio Garcia (Spain)
- Hole 17 - KJ Choi (South Korea)
- Hole 18 - Retief Goosen (South Africa)
Preserving the pristine bushveld environment has been a top priority, making this course one of the most environmentally friendly in Africa. The design and layout of the course work in complete harmony with the natural resources with flowing fairways which wind through the open grasslands and dense bush.
This 18-hole championship golf course is a must experience for all golfers, irrespective of their handicap, providing one of Africa’s most spectacular game and golf experiences!