RESORT CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We remain closed during level 3 lockdown until further notice. An update will be made here once this changes. Our bookings are however still open to secure your future holiday now.
CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY
The current cancellation policy is adapted as follows due to the Coronavirus, and may be withdrawn or altered at any point subject to further business risk and/or developments:-
All bookings for lockdown period or whilst still closed have been automatically cancelled and credited for a future booking to be occupied within 3 months of the end of lockdown.
WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU AS SOON AS WE GET THE GREENLIGHT
We are ready to welcome our guests back as soon as the resort is able to open again. Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
- All guests and staff entering the resort complete a screening assessment to be granted entry.
- Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
- Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
- Room servicing is optional;
- We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
- All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.